• Association and Emotion: when we associate with people and events, we feel emotions.
• Basic Emotions: there are lots of emotions, but what are the basic ones?
• Purpose of Emotion: what is the real value of emotions?
• Emotional Arousal: The process of getting emotional.
• Emotion and Decision: our decisions are largely emotional.
• Emotion and Investment: Getting them involved.
• Emotions and Light: Light changes how we feel.
• Emotion and Rationality: which often seem to be mutually exclusive.
• Emotional Intelligence is to emotions what IQ is to cognitive intelligence.
• Empathy: the ability to feel what others feel.
• Facial Emotional Indicators: Detecting emotions through their expressions.
• Five Dimensions of Emotion: How emotions may be classified.
• Hot and Cold Emotions: High and low arousal.
• Modalities of Emotion: Different dimensions that indicate emotion.
• Positive Emotions: There are several that are not negative.
• Primary and Secondary Emotions: Those that are key drivers and others.
• Temperament, Mood and Emotion: Emotional states of different duration and cause.
• Theories about Emotion: deeper stuff about emotion.
• The Seven Deadly Sins are all emotions, as are The Seven Virtues.
• Warmth and Competence: Emotions triggered by evaluating others.
• The Arousal Rollercoaster: Going hot and cold.
• Emotions of wanting:
• Emotions of not wanting:
• Emotions of having:
• Emotions of not having:
• Other mind-changing emotions:
Lets see some Emotion symptoms and how to overcome
免費玩Symptoms Of Feelings APP玩免費
免費玩Symptoms Of Feelings App