*You must own a Synology NAS to run this app.*
You have just receive a link to an important file, but you can't download it or use it on your phone.
If you have a Synology DiskStation at home, SynoDownload is meant for you!
Use SynoDownload to connect to your Synology Download Station and control your download queue directly from your Windows Phone.
You will be able to add or remove files, but also pause or resume your downloads.
The trial version doesn't allow adding file to the download queue.
What's new in version 1.4:
- Fully renovate 'Recent' tab for quick glance at the latest downloads
- Compatibility with Synology 4.x
- Bugfixes based on users feedback (thanks to all of you)
- 'demo' mode now demonstrate all features
- Improve stability and new bug report tool
- You can suggest new feature in the About screen/Message to the author
- 'Recents' view to have a quick look at the latest downloads
- Global error handling
- Faster connection
- Connection wizard during first time use
- Default views are All, In progress, Completed
- Performance boost for long downloads queue
- Better error handling when the connection is not available
- SynoDownload has been tested with Synology DiskStation version 3.2 to 4.0. If SynoDownload is working with another version, feel free to share this in with a review.
- DownloadStation service must be started
- Your DiskStation must be accessible throught the network used by your phone (public IP/port forwarding when using 3G/WiFi or same network for local WiFi)
- Default Diskstation URL is http://diskstation:5000
- SynoDownload doesn't accept HTTPS connections using a self-signed certificat