This app is designed for Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) practitioners and students to quickly and easily find the right herbal formula to use in practice or for learning. With over one thousand formulas in the Chinese pharmacopeia and hundreds of them commonly used, this app enables you to efficiently identify a suitable formula for specific symptoms and individualized treatments.
Features and benefits:
* Access a database of hundreds of herbal formulas from the Chinese pharmacopeia
* Quickly and easily navigate the user interface to select the appropriate formula
* Formulas that are categorized into groups based on primary disease category or pattern; each group consists of one core formula with related formulas that are modifications of the core formula.
* Related formulas may have emphasis on addressing sub-patterns or specific symptom(s) of the primary disease category or pattern.
* Each formula contains details including: English and Chinese formula names; herbal ingredients; TCM indications; Western-Medicine indications; actions; and other relevant comments.
* Formula database is updated automatically online for new content and maintenance.
All content within this app was written by Dr. Dave Liu, OMD, Ph.D., L.Ac., a 4th generation Chinese Medical doctor. He began studying Chinese Medicine (CM) in 1970, and has since earned doctorate degrees and Fellowships in CM/OM in both China and the United States. Dr. Liu has over 40 years of professional experience, and 30 years of teaching experience. Currently he is a Senior Professor at three Acupuncture schools for both master and doctoral program in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Content also edited by Teresa Lau, MSTCM, MPH. Teresa Lau completed her Master of Science degree in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) at the American College of Traditional Chinese Medicine (ACTCM) in San Francisco, CA.
免費玩TCM Formula Families Guide APP玩免費
免費玩TCM Formula Families Guide App