The Republic is a dialogue written by Plato concerning the definition of justice and the order and character of the just city and the just man. It proved to be one of the most intellectually and historically influential works of the time.
This is a full-length, quality digitized book.
The Republic, by Plato, is packaged with an easy to use functional book reader which means you can down load the App and start reading.
This is a full length ebook version of this title.
Further details of distribution rights and copyright ownership are available at www.digimediaapps.com/license.aspx
******* Features include **********
- Flick or click Scroll up/down
- Opens up where you left off reading
- Variable font size
- Portrait and Landscape mode
- Table of Contents for easy navigation between chapters
- Set bookmarks to remember marked sections