Merriam-Webster’s Collegiate® Thesaurus is an indispensable guide to finding exactly the right word every time!
• More than 275,000 word choices, examples, and explanations
• Concise definitions pinpoint the meaning shared by synonyms
• Usage examples for each of its synonyms
• Includes related words, idiomatic phrases, near antonyms, and antonyms
• Animated browsing.
• Use system copy-and-paste function to copy words to the clipboard for translation.
• English morphology module to translate words in any grammatical form and view word forms.
• Hyperlinks between articles and directions.
• Landscape-mode support.
• No Internet connection required: simply download the dictionary once and use it on your Windows Phone device without any additional expense.
• Add frequently used entries to Favorites.
• Pin the most important entries to the start screen of your device for even quicker reference.
Merriam-Webster Inc. acquired the rights to revise and publish Noah Webster’s dictionaries in 1843. Since then, Merriam-Webster has maintained an ongoing commitment to innovation, scholarship, and love of language. Each Merriam-Webster dictionary is the product of extensive research and painstaking writing and editing conducted by the largest group of full-time lexicographers in North America. Today, the company continues as the leader in language reference publishing with bestselling reference books and electronic references, popular Web sites and a range of licensed products.