Insinc is now known as Travel Smart Rewards!
Incentives for Singapore's Commuters!
1. Travel Smart Rewards (TSR) is modelled after the Incentives for Singapore
Commuters (INSINC) pilot. Participants can earn points proportional to the distance they
travel on the rail system, with extra points for travel during de-congesting hours.
2. Points are earned based on the start times of commuters’ trips at the MRT stations
and the distance of their journeys on the rail system. These will be tracked through
commuters’ transit cards.
3. Trips which are made during the periods of 6.15am-7.15am or 8.45am - 9.45am on
weekdays are considered decongesting trips.
4. Corporate-Tier TSR participants are rewarded with higher one-off sign-up bonus
points and 30% extra points which translates to 30% more chances to win better prizes,
such as attractive cash prizes in monthly lucky draws.
How Travel Smart Rewards Work
5. The longer the distance travelled, the more points a participant can earn. To
i. A participant who takes a "regular" trip – which is any train trip from
Mondays through Fridays that is not initiated during the two "decongesting"
hours in the morning – will receive 1 point per kilometer travelled.
ii. A participant who takes a "decongesting" trip – which is any train trip from
Mondays through Fridays that is made during the two "decongesting" hours in
the morning i.e. between 6.15am and 7.15am or between 8.45am and 9.45am –
will receive 5 to 8 points per kilometer travelled (for Corporate-Tier TSR).
6. Commuters who make a large number of decongesting trips each week are rewarded
more. Based on the number of decongesting trips they make, a commuter is classified as
either: Member, Silver, Gold or Platinum. Membership status is adjusted on a weekly
basis, on Fridays, depending on the previous seven days’ travel patterns. The higher a
commuter’s membership status, the more chances he or she has of winning attractive prizes.
7. As an additional incentive for participants to travel off-peak, goodies such as
“boosts” that increase the number of points earned per trip will be put into each
participant’s “magic box” at least once a week.
8. Commuters can stand to win monetary prizes of $1, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100 and
$200 as well as a monthly lucky draw prize of $1,500.
9. The scheme ensures that a commuter who only makes peak trips will earn fewer
points, compared to a commuter who makes decongesting trips. In addition, commuters
who make decongesting trips would achieve higher membership status where the payoff, in
terms of points or cash, is higher.
10. Points can be redeemed for prizes via the Travel Smart Rewards portal
(http://www.travelsmartrewards.sg) whenever a commuter wishes to do so. Participants
can also choose to accumulate points and exchange them for cash directly. The portal will
automatically credit $1 every time they accumulate 1,000 points.
11. Payments are made to prize winners’ transit cards or bank accounts once a month.
All winnings are shown on the participant’s account in real-time.
12. More information can be found on the Travel Smart Rewards website:
免費玩Travel Smart Rewards APP玩免費
免費玩Travel Smart Rewards App