=== New ===
Version 3 includes Transcoding engine that improves performance around 40%.
Video rotate supports 2 types of video rotation
1. True Rotation, frame by frame native rotation.
2. Quick rotation that use the video header to set the rotation.
True rotation (Frame by Frame):
* Support change the video resolution.
* Support video FPS (Frames Per Second) change.
* Support for audio re-encoding.
* Support regular rotation, and flip (mirror effect), creation and cancellation.
* Bitrate (quality) support.
* Can show full video information.
* Advance file selection (via our internal file picker/ or android file picker)
* Works in the background.
* Simple Straightforward interface.
* Advance file selection (via our internal file picker/ or android file picker).
* Very fast video manipulation.
After successful rotation, you can play the transcoded video, and share it (using Gmail, Youtube, Dropbox etc).