For patients of participating medical institutions, the SBR Health VirtualVisit app makes it easy to see your participating health provider anywhere at any time, using high-quality videoconferencing.
For qualified providers, the SBR Health VirtualVisit app makes it easy to consult with your patients, as well as collaborate and conference with your care team staff, specialists and language interpreters anywhere at any time, using high-quality video conferencing.
To use VirtualVisit, you must be enrolled in a participating health providers’ SBR Health VirtualVisit program, and have a supported Android device and a 4G or WiFi connection. Your participating institution will provide you with your login credentials needed to utilize the VirtualVisit application.
• Access to your virtual appointment
• Virtual waiting room to view and read educational materials
• Video conferencing with your provider for all scheduled or urgent care needs
• Virtual patient waiting room to receive and engage your patients
• Serve videos or web content to patients while in waiting rooms
• Ability to switch between waiting rooms and clinics
• Video conferencing with your patients
• Call controls to put patients on hold, transfer calls, and add other care team members to conference
• Transfer encounters to other members of the care team as needed
• One-button access to other care team members, specialists, interpreters, etc.