For Calculation design water Sprinkler Systems in PIPE standard NFPA 13
Automatic fire sprinkler system water is a sprinkler system has been recognized as effective in controlling the fire was very good. And are currently installed are widely used worldwide. You can control the fire that occurred immediately while the fire is still small. Make fire stop its aggressive expansion. The birth was less smoke and fire occurred in a limited area. This system makes the building more and more time in the fire. Which represents the life of the building will have more fire safety as well.
Download Manual Water Sprinkler Pro Calculation Design Link
Function in Water Sprinkler Pro Calculation Design
1. Calculation Number Sprinkler
2. Calculation Area Sprinkler Nozzle
3. Calculation Flow Sprinkler
4. Calculation Pressure Sprinkler
5. Calculation Friction Loss Pipe or Pressure Loss Pipe (Hazen-william) Formula
6. Graph For Design Sprinkler
7. Table For Design Pipe Schedules Sprinkler, K-Factor,C Vlaue Loss pipe,Hose Stream Water
Type of Automatic Sprinkler System
1. Wet pipe systems is suitable for use with a fire at ambient temperature does not make the water in the pipes clotting.
2. Dry pipe systems is suitable to use for protected areas are generally below freezing temperatures. Which causes hardening of the water in the pipe. The pipeline will have a compressed air instead of water. For countries with cold climates.
3. Tubular slow drying water (Pre Action System) system is ideal for areas that require protection to avoid. Fire sprinkler systems work that can go wrong.
4. Open (Deluge System) system is ideal for special fire protection area. Fire or water in bulk from the sprinkler head open (Open Sprinkler) at the head of all the types of systems that are discussed in this.
In the design and installation of fire sprinkler water. For any building, regardless of water pressure tank or pipe public with sufficient pressure and flow. Determination of water to the fire sprinkler system, sprinkler. Occupied areas of the building must be taken into consideration as well. This type of discrimination that is occupied. Will depend on the type and quantity of materials into fuel that is in the area.
An assortment of area occupied for the building is divided into 3 categories.
1. Space occupied less dangerous (Light Hazard Occupancies) refers to the place where the fuel and the ability to burn low as residential, office, school, hospital, etc.
2. Occupied dangerous medium (Ordinary Hazard Occupancies).
2.1. Space occupied moderate hazard group 1 (Ordinary Hazard Group 1) refers to the place where the fuel is its ability to burn low. Moderate amount of fuel Division of materials into fuel with a maximum height of 8 feet, such as electronic equipment manufacturing industries. Canned food factory, etc.
2.2. Space occupied moderate hazard group 2 (Ordinary Hazard Group 2) refers to the place where the fuel and the ability to burn a moderate to high. Division of materials into fuel with a maximum height of 12 feet, such as manufacturing, textiles, paper and pulp mills, etc.
3. occupy dangerous areas (Extra Hazard Occupancies).
3.1. The space occupied a very dangerous group 1 (Extra Hazard Group 1) refers to the place where the fuel and the ability to burn extremely dusty or substances that cause an erection caught fire. Or other material that could cause the flames quickly, but not flammable and combustible materials, such as plywood and timber production. Rubber industry, etc.
3.2. Occupied a very dangerous group 2 (Extra Hazard Group 2) refers to the place where the amount of flammable and combustible substances or storage medium to very large. These areas are characterized by the use involving flammable liquids (Combustible Liquid) or flammable liquids (Flammable Liquid) such as plants, refineries, paint, etc.
免費玩Water Sprinkler ProCalDesign APP玩免費
免費玩Water Sprinkler ProCalDesign App