Find out how worthy your World of Warcraft characters really are. Confront them to characters from all realms (US & EU so far) and beat them in epic Toon Wars!
WoW Toon Wars creates a ranking system based on a number of armory statistics. Achievements, Quests, Honorable Kills, Boss kill and many more stats are taken into account to give your characters a global ranking.
Add your toons (or any toon) and see how they fare!
** NO AUTHENTICATION REQUIRED. NO WOW ACCOUNT, NO EMAIL, NOTHING.
Previous Patch Notes:
- Pet count now only include Unique pets.
- Updated support for Pandaren and Monks.
- Updated armory feed that now correctly retrieves the number of pets/mounts etc.
- Note, the number of boss kills (heroic/normal) only counts UNIQUE kills. If you kill the same boss twice it still counts as one kill. The idea is to see who has cleared the most content.
- Likewise the number of quests shows the UNIQUE quests completed.
- Fixed some display issues where the avatar and the background images appeared clipped.
- Added the Character Global Ranking to the character page.
This ranking shows the position of the character
- Added a default Global Ranking page showing the top characters uploaded.
- Rankings can now be filtered by Faction (Horde / Alliance), Region (US/EU), Realm and Guild. See how well you fare within your own guild or realm!
- Added a page by page mechanism allowing to see all ranks instead of only the top 50
- Added a Help section
- Added guild info (name and level) and linked it to the guild Armory page. The guild info is located just under the character header
- Fixed an issue where accentuated characters wouldn't display correctly in the character names
- Added Favorites, to make sure you can always access your toons easily
- Added Latest Added, to let you see all the latest characters added to WoW Toon Wars.
- Updated the App Icon and menu graphics.
- Added Charts, to give you a visual representation of the character distribution across Factions, Zones, Realms and Guilds
- Updated the Help section to describe charts, filters and how rankings are calculated.
- Added a Retry button to make it easier to recover from unstable network connections
- Optimized code and images to reduce the size of the application