XDLCONF-BT is an application that allows you to quickly configure Bluetooth® enabled Pacific Crest radios using your own Android device. The application connects, communicates and programs basic settings in your radio via Bluetooth wireless communication – in the office or in the field. This removes the need for you to carry a laptop and serial cable to reconfigure radios when overall system requirements change. XDLCONF-BT brings a new era of mobility to the Pacific Crest product portfolio.
- Compatible with Android OS 3.0+
- Communicates with Bluetooth equipped Pacific Crest radios wirelessly
- Currently compatible with XDL Rover 2
- Auto connect with a paired radio
- Change ID name, frequency, channel, link rate