Type or paste in a bunch of text, and find out just how Yoda may have said it, in his Yodafied way.
Try it with jokes, emails, song lyrics, card messages, whatever!
* Please don't just try "Hello." Nothing will change. Yoda won't answer back, he'll just repeat. It's not the same thing as a conversation.
* Yoda speaks short sentences for a reason. If the result is total garbage, that could be why!
* Make sure you use proper english grammar and punctuation, our little green friend can't read your mind. "Don't", instead of "Dont", and so on.
* The exception is this: You should use extra punctuation if a sentence contains more than one clause, often split with 'and', 'or', etc. For example: "Put your hands up and step away from the turnip." should be "Put your hands up, and step away from the turnip." or "Put your hands up. Step away from the turnip."
* If using commas and full stops in currencies or initialisms, do not use spaces.
* The use of parenthesis is not yet recommended, though I will work on them.
* If there are issues and a sentence is not yoderising as you think it should, it could also be because I haven't yet included all the words I need to in the search formulas. Help me improve it by using the button given!
Data courtesy: http://www.yodaspeak.co.uk/
Icon and Image design provided by : Anurag Rai - http://in.linkedin.com/pub/anurag-rai/93/63b/344
* Its not a chat bot.
* It won't convert text to audio
* It will convert text to text (only the Yoda way)
"May the force be with you"