eDelphyn Donors is an application allowing potential blood donors:
· To locate the nearest Blood Donation Center.
· To read the educational materials required to answer the health history questionnaire.
· To answer the health history questionnaire.
According to donor answers for health questionnaire, eDelphyn Donors determines the donor to be qualified or ineligible:
· Qualified donors get a QR code including the full completed questionnaire. This QR code can be read and uploaded at the Blood Donation Center, allowing the donor and the Donation Center to save time and increase efficiency.
· Ineligible and potentially ineligible donors are encouraged to visit their doctor for further counseling.
· Ineligible donors are prevented to go to the Blood Donation Center, thus enhacing safety and providing savings in time and costs.