iCHL for iPhone and iPod Touch - Knowledge is power. Know the law.
iCHL for iPhone and iPod Touch provides current firearms laws and information for all fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia, the Territory of Guam and the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico.
iCHL is regularly updated for gun owners across the United States and is an awesome resource for any American that exercises their right to own or carry a firearm.
Recent User Feedback:
"…you're my #1 source." - Ed C.
"...thanks much for developing the iCHL app, it's been invaluable to me." - Brandon G.
"Great information for those of use who have a concealed license. All 50 states with all needed information. Updates when needed and never crashes. 5 stars!" - Big Steve 77
"This app is definitely a must have. Learned a few things I had no idea about in some of my neighboring states. Thanks very much for putting this together. And God Bless America!!!!" - Randy D.
"This is a must if you cross the state line with a firearm. You can easily find out where and where not you can carry. I love it!" - lindamm99
Current Features Include:
• Simple and easy to use navigation.
• No internet or data access required.
• Quick Reference Handgun & Rifle Chart for each State
• Reciprocity & Recognition information for each State
• Detailed Firearm Laws for each State and the District of Columbia, including laws for: Purchase, Possession, Carrying, Antiques & Replicas, Machine Guns and Use of Deadly Force
• Detailed Firearm Laws for the Territory of Guam
• Detailed Firearm Laws for the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico
• Specific Constitutional Provisions for each State
• Definitions and Usage Conditions for the Castle Doctrine Law, Duty to Retreat, Stand Your Ground and Civil Lawsuit Immunity
• Firearm Cleaning Tips and Frequently Asked Questions
• The United States Declaration of Independence
• The Bill of Rights and the Second Amendment
• The Constitution of the United States
• Free Lifetime application updates. Every attempt is made to provide accurate and current information, however laws are subject to change so check back periodically for free application updates.
We're constantly working to improve the iCHL for iPhone and iPod Touch application and User Feedback is critical to our success. In many cases, you know about law changes in your state before we do, so send your feedback and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org and help us keep this application as accurate as possible.