A 5 mile circular walk between the sandy beaches of Constantine Bay to Porthcothan via nature's swimming pool at Treyarnon beach and a spectacular series of islands, headlands and tiny coves named after the smuggled wine and pepper that was landed there, and passing the rock where a customs officer was left by the smugglers to drown.
The route follows along the coast from Constantine Bay to Treyarnon, then past a series of deep inlets to Porthcothan. The return route is fairly quick, via some lanes, so you can linger on the coastal stretch and explore the headlands between the inlets, or the beaches at low tide.
- Golden, sandy surf beaches at Constantine Bay, Treyarnon and Porthcothan
- Rockpools at Constantine Bay and Treyarnon
- Alternating headlands and narrow coves used for smuggling, offering panoramic views
- Rugged coastline with rock stacks, arches, blowholes and caves
- Bird life including skylarks, corn buntings and birds of prey
iWalk apps provide a self-guided “SatNav” walk experience, providing detailed directions and factual information based on your current location.
- Tracks your location using the GPS receiver on your phone or tablet, providing real-time information as you follow the walk route.
- Gives you directions based on your current location, with a beep/vibrate notification when there’s a new direction for you to follow.
- Gives you information about points of interest along the walk, again based on your current location.
- Once downloaded onto your phone or tablet, the apps don’t need an internet connection to run.
- Gives you an accurate map of the walk route and surrounding area, showing where you are on it and which way you are facing.
- Warns you if you wander off the walk route.
- Tells you how far you’ve walked and how far you have left to go.
免費玩iWalk Constantine- Porthcothan APP玩免費
免費玩iWalk Constantine- Porthcothan App