A 5 mile circular walk following the coast from Hell's Mouth past the seal colony at Mutton Cove and Godrevy lighthouse to the sandy beaches of St Ives Bay, returning via a pilgrimage route along the Red River Valley.
The route follows the high cliffs from Hell's Mouth to Navax Head, passing some north-facing coves with very steep paths. The route crosses the heathland reserve of The Knavocks before reaching Mutton Cove. The path continues around Godrevy Head with excellent views of the lighthouse. The path passes some small coves before turning inland up the Red River Valley, following a small lane to the Gwealavellan cross and returns to Hell's Mouth along footpaths through the wooded valley below Carlean.
- Seal colony at Mutton Cove
- Rugged coastline and iconic lighthouse
- Sandy beach at Godrevy
- Wildlife in the Red River valley
iWalk apps provide a self-guided “SatNav” walk experience, providing detailed directions and factual information based on your current location.
- Tracks your location using the GPS receiver on your phone or tablet, providing real-time information as you follow the walk route.
- Gives you directions based on your current location, with a beep/vibrate notification when there’s a new direction for you to follow.
- Gives you information about points of interest along the walk, again based on your current location.
- Once downloaded onto your phone or tablet, the apps don’t need an internet connection to run.
- Gives you an accurate map of the walk route and surrounding area, showing where you are on it and which way you are facing.
- Warns you if you wander off the walk route.
- Tells you how far you’ve walked and how far you have left to go.
免費玩iWalk Hell's Mouth to Godrevy APP玩免費
免費玩iWalk Hell's Mouth to Godrevy App