A circular walk along the volcanic coastline north of Boscastle including Cornwall's highest cliff, the grey seal colony at Buckator and The Strangles beach with its spectacular arch known as the Northern Door.
The walk starts by heading out onto the coast path at The Strangles. The route follows the coast path behind the bizarre folded rock formations of Voter Run to the top of High Cliff, then along the fossiliferous Rusey Cliff to the Buckator seal colony. The return route is relatively quick, along small lanes and a track.
- Panoramic views from High Cliff - the highest cliff in Cornwall at 223m
- Pretty wildflowers on the cliffs in spring and summer
- Clifftop views over the beach at The Strangles
- Bizarre folded rock formations of Voter and Alder Run
- Large grey seal colony at Buckator
iWalk apps provide a self-guided “SatNav” walk experience, providing detailed directions and factual information based on your current location.
- Tracks your location using the GPS receiver on your phone or tablet, providing real-time information as you follow the walk route.
- Gives you directions based on your current location, with a beep/vibrate notification when there’s a new direction for you to follow.
- Gives you information about points of interest along the walk, again based on your current location.
- Once downloaded onto your phone or tablet, the apps don’t need an internet connection to run.
- Gives you an accurate map of the walk route and surrounding area, showing where you are on it and which way you are facing.
- Warns you if you wander off the walk route.
- Tells you how far you’ve walked and how far you have left to go.
免費玩iWalk The Strangles - Buckator APP玩免費
免費玩iWalk The Strangles - Buckator App