Calculate your Blood Alcohol Concentration!
- Very easy to use
- With memory functionality
The calculations are based on the formla of Erik Widmark:
The Swedish chemist Erik MP Widmark has developed the following formula to determine the theoretical maximum BAC: c = A / (m x r)
- c is the concentration of alcohol in the blood
Grams per kilogram of blood,
- A recorded the mass of alcohol in grams (g),
- r the reduction factor, or distribution in the body
(Calculated according to Watson)
- c is the mass of the individual in kilograms (kg).
|香港 Hong Kong||Windows|