Welcome to the ownCloud mobile client for iOS devices! ownCloud is self-hosted file sync and share software, meaning you get access to your files any time, from anywhere, hosted on a server that you own. This ownCloud mobile app enables you to access an ownCloud server, browse your files, download and “open with…”, edit, and upload any files to the server.
- Browse your files on any ownCloud server using SSL encrypted access
- Download and preview files, open files for review
- Edit files and send them to ownCloud for upload
- Create new folders, delete files and folders, and explore your files from anywhere
- Share by link files and folders with your friends and colleagues
Custom ports can be configured using syntax like this: www.example.com:8080/owncloud .
Note: This app requires an ownCloud server to function. Your company may have provided one to you. Don’t have an ownCloud server? Install a free ownCloud server in your private cloud, a virtual machine, an old desktop or wherever you choose. See the ownCloud website for more information.
Fine print: as always, we will be providing updates to add exciting new features, fix known errors, and meet customer and user requests. Have fun!